If anybody wants this second-prize-winning (w00t!) Brian Kinney icon I made for multi_pass, just want, take, have. NCR.
Wesley, Rogue Demon Hunter -- Smile Time
Wow, that was different. Creeeeeepy and funny and excellent.
* The puppet was so well done -- I had no trouble believing it was Angel. But...
* Why did everybody just assume right off that it *was* Angel? Why did nobody think that perhaps this was an Evil Possessed Puppet masquerading as Angel? I don't think anyone even considered that possibility.
* Nina is very hot but I still don't like her.
* Why did the relationship convo between Wes and Angel only serve to convince me further that Wes is in love with Angel? Oh yeah, chemistry. :)
* Gunn was scarier than the puppets. Cool. I wonder if they'll be able to save him before the end.
* OK, I might as well make a clean breast of it: I was never attracted to Angel before in my life, but as a puppet, he's hot. (Yes, I am a freak.)
* The last two minutes of the show DID NOT HAPPEN. I had my blankie up over my eyes. I didn't see it, it didn't happen, la la la la la.