OK, now that was an episode.
* I confess, I was hoping Connor would be with us now until the end. And that Angel would end up killing him after all.
* "Do you spend all your time making out with other vampires?" "No...well, I used to."
* Yay memory return! Finally.
* How is the memory thing going to work with Connor's "parents"? Won't they remember that he's not really their son? Maybe the true memories are strongest only in those who know that they've been changed.
* God, I hate Ilyria. Doesn't she have anything better to do? Why is she letting them test her powers?
* It's hard for me to predict what Wes is going to do. Frankly, I'd like him to kill Angel and take over and then for the last few episodes, the credits would read Wesley, Rogue Demon Hunter. But I'll be happy if he somehow makes it over to the side of good.
* Why does anybody have guards on this show? Why does anybody take a job as a guard? Redshirts on Star Trek have a longer lifespan.
And on a completely unrelated note, we watched an MST3K tonight with this really terrible old black and white Japanese sci-fi film. They used a lot of stock footage. In one clip of buildings blowing up there was a statue of Hitler falling over. For no apparent reason whatsoever. Also, there were SIX little kids, most of them in those disturbing little shorts. And one was named Ken!