We missed the teaser due to VCR timing issues. Anyone care to fill me in?
* Nina -- more likeable than I've seen her before, but Nina + Angel + The Sex == Eeeeew for me.
* The climax seemed inevitable. I could buy Angel going all power-mad if it were set up properly, but it wasn't. Hence, The Big Plan.
* Yay whatshisname the Truth Teller! Yay Wesley's Senior Thesis on whatshisname the Truth Teller!
* I wish Marcus had more lines. Not that I don't appreciate his beating people to a pulp, of course. And I love the suits.
* Is it just me, or is Angel's Big Plan: We can't really stop the Senior Partners, so let's just annoy them for a moment and then suffer horribly in hell forever after? Jeez!
* Why is everyone so mean to Harmony? Nobody appreciates her.
* Spike: "Well, except that one--"
Hal: Eeee! I can't believe they had him say that!
Boy: Really? I thought it was text all along.
I find myself rather conflicted about the series ending. I wish they'd had one more year. But still, there's always something satisfying about closure. I'm not as emotionally invested as I wish I were, though. So I'm kind of sad, not so much about the show ending, but that I'm not sadder about the show ending. *sigh* Maybe I'll be more misty next week. Maybe I should plan something special to make me misty.
Hey, is the final ep any longer than usual? Do you have anything special planned before/during/after?