* Robert Patrick! Oh, honey, as soon as I saw your name in the credits, I knew you would show up, romance me, and die. But it was worth it.
* McKay! Canadian! Socute. He's just annoying enough now, at least so far. Here's hoping he finds true love. Maybe with the doctor.
* So, Jack had to send his boytoy off to another galaxy so Daniel wouldn't find out, eh?
* wtf Narim?
* I'm a bit "meh" on the characters so far, except for McKay. But I'm hoping they'll grow on me. Weir is cooler when she's
sleeping sniping with Daniel.
* Vampire Elves from Outer Space! Er, yeah.
* I really hope that this show has something different to offer from SG1. Because if it's just the same "exploring new worlds, seeking out new civilizations" every week, I will kick and scream that they gave us this over Lucky Thirteen.
* Sheppard shooting Sumner was pretty cool. Gives me hope for Sheppard.
I think I've reached my quota for downloading shows. I've got SG-1, Atlantis, Fullmetal Alchemist, Prince of Tennis, and Naruto (which I'm still trying to catch up on) on a regular basis (and of course any more Parker Lewis eps that drop). Anything else I watch has got to be on DVD or even, shockingly, broadcast on TV.