* Jack/Kawalsky OTP!!!
* I watched the credits with a hopeful eye to seeing Janet, but no such luck. I suppose that would have broken us all anyhow.
* OK, why did Jack let Daniel spill all that intel to Teal'c? That rang really false to me.
* Dead again, Daniel Jackson?
* I think there really needs to be some AU!Jack/regular!Daniel slash. Really. I'm not usually all about the J/D but wow.
* So, Sam is working on getting the cloak operational so Gateship 1 won't be detected. It's all hard and stuff. And Jack chooses that moment to hit on her?
* Oh, but Sam just said she was attracted to Daniel and I am over the moon with geekshipper joy. Joy, I say!
* And Jack thought Daniel was gay? This keeps getting better and better.
* I screamed. You know when. And she lied? Devil woman!!! My heart is broken.
* Woah, movie moment! Cool! Go Mr Gaeta!
* And back to the beginning we go.
So, did the alternate timeline SG-1 + Daniel live out their lives in the past again? I'm a little unclear on that. And is real!Daniel's vision as bad as AU!Daniel's vision?
All in all, these eps were a lot of fun. Like I said about Moebius 1, it made me feel like I was back in season three or so. There were holes, certainly, but let's not dwell.
And now we're done, right? That was the series finale? No? Damn.