* I love, love, loved Eiji's impressions of all the regulars. I think that was the best part of the ep.
* Poor Kevin. "I love you, Ryoma," he said. "Don't leave me." "My heart belongs to buchou," Ryoma said and walked away.
* Faaaaaaaaaaanservice! I won't bother to cap, since Shower!Atobe is all over LJ by now. How sweet of them to think of us!
Ryuzaki-sensei: "I think you'll need a ref...Oh, god. Get a room!" *sporks herself*
* The most cracked-out game effects EVER! Video games and gay tennis rainbows. Plus new music. Woohoo!
* Aw, Momo and Kaidoh snuggled so close together. They're too enthralled by the game to remember to deny their feelings!
* When Ryoma thanked each of the regulars... *sniff*
* The clasp of their hands! They're engaged now!
* Cry, Tezuka, please cry. Is that a tear? A reflection? An artifact in the video? God, I wish I knew what he was saying. Something about the pillar of Seigaku.
* Buchou is smiling. Ryoma has never looked this happy. Oh, sweeties. Your love is so what this show was all about from beginning to end.
* Ryoma and Lleyton Hewitt? Shyah, right.
* And that's it.
Last year, when I got into PoT, I would sometimes listen to this song and angst about the series ending, even though it hardly seemed possible at that point. But I knew it had to end someday. And now that day has come. So, download, listen, and sigh with me.
The Spirit of this Place (Core of Soul) (translation)