Instead, then: Hufflepuff Kaidoh icon (nobody can have too many Kaidoh icons) and Bag Check.
1. Roots backpack. Small, so I don't carry around too much stuff and kill my back.
2. J. Jonah Jameson Lego keychain. 'nuff said.
3. MP3 CD with the playlist for the massive story I'm meant to be working on. At least I'm playing the music.
4. Cool bandana with Mugen, Jin, and Fuu. I got it in the first Samurai Champloo DVD. I doubt I'll need to wear it though, since I've grown my hair out past the #2 clipper cut stage this year.
5. Season 1 of Degrassi Junior High on DVD!!!
6. Nalgene water bottle. For drinking.
7. Case with all my various medication, toiletries, and other stuff.
8. Gum for after-lunch breath-freshening.
9. Kleenex. Allergy season is over for me now, thank goodness.
10. Notebook for writing down fic ideas when I'm in the pub drinking beer. After two pints, I have to stop because I can no longer write legibly. (My writing is terrible even when I'm sober.)
11. Pen for writing in notebook. Black ink because blue ink sucks.
12. Reading book. The Dispossessed by Ursula K. LeGuin. My second time through. The term "reading book" comes from my junior high days, when we had a 20 minute reading period at the beginning of each day. People would say, "Do you have your reading book?" So to me, my reading book is the one I carry around with me for bus rides and lunch hours.
13. My wallet. Full of ATM receipts and empty Starbucks cards.
14. Acetaminophen with codeine. For migraines. It won't fit in my toiletries case with all the other stuff. I forgot to put this on its side for the photo.
What's in your bag?