1. Who would play you in the movie of your life?
Maggie Smith. There would have to be some time travel, but I'm sure that's workable.
2. What mythical creature would you want to be, if you could pick?
A centaur, not a debauching, woman-stealing centaur (though that could be fun), but a wise, star-gazing centaur. I could be cryptic and scary and people would leave me the hell alone.
3. What plays on your jukebox in hell? (This means the music that would be played for eternity to torment you.)
Seasons in the Sun. There is nothing worse, not even Leonard Nimoy's Ballad of Bilbo Baggins.
4. Was there a story when you were a kid that really freaked you out? (Such as did Hansel and Gretel make you afraid of camping with your parents?)
Aside from Chick tracts, I remember feeling deeply disturbed by The Little Prince, though it's hard to pinpoint why. It seemed so melancholy.
5. Would you rather be covered in feathers or fur (as in permanently and organically)?
Fur. I think it would be easier to manage than feathers.