* I still get red in the face when I talk about Donny Osmond.
* When you spend a week working out a story, building the conflicts, writing plot summaries and character summaries, making an outline, and breaking it down into a detailed scene list, you still have to write the goddamned story.
* There isn't enough bandwidth or time in all the world for everything I want to watch and read.
Things I have forgotten recently:
* Where I work and what I do.
Things I'm still wondering about:
* Why I put Debaser on my TezuRyo playlist.
* Drew Barrymore.
[ ETA: I just realised this post might imply that I'm working on a major TezuRyo story, but I'm actually not. Sorry. :( ]