2. Stargate SG-1 200: F.A.B. Oh, Jack. In Malibu with Thor, you can't fool me. This was so much love. So much.
3. Stargate SG-1 Cancellation: I feel relieved, more than anything. I haven't been enjoying for quite a while now and feeling guilty about it. Now I can start from the beginning again.
4. Rewatching Kamen Rider Kabuto is so shiny that I am making vids in my head and sighing over Tendou/Hiyori/Kagami. OT3, who would have thought? And Kabuto's Cast-Off form is so cool, just so damn cool. I talk about the plots and the character development and the pretty boys and the crack, but really? I'm there to see the fighting. Rider Kick!
5. I'm itching to start writing the story I worked out during my vac downtime. Poor Kaidoh.
6. Re the whole fic remix thing, I've had two or three incidents where someone has enjoyed one of my slash stories and then rewritten it from the other character's point of view. That made me uncomfortable not so much because it was a desecration of my perfect prose, not a line of which shall be altered, but because they then emailed me the story which put me in an awkward social situation. So, if you play with one of my stories, please let me know in such a way that if I don't like it, I don't have to either lie or hurt your feelings. Or just don't tell me.
7. Apparently, there are secret cabals. To the best of my knowledge, I'm not in any (or at least not any that have formed in the last five years). If you have a secret cabal and you would like me to A. be a member or B. be your arch-nemesis, please get in touch.
8. The Boy and I were talking about arch-nemeses and we figured that he has two. I don't think I even have one! I kind of wish I did, though it would perhaps be time-consuming. I wonder if I'm anyone's arch-nemesis. Or does it have to be a mutually agreed thing?
9. Watching Spike and Angel fight is one of life's greatest pleasures.
10. I sleep now.