This year, I would like:
- Fanfic gnomes to finish all my WIPs.
- An episode all about the Wonder that is Kaidoh. Well, okay, another episode all about the Wonder that is Kaidoh. Because I'm greedy.
- Peace, love, and understanding.
- A time machine so I can go back and participate in Slam Dunk fandom.
- AKIHABARA@DEEP EPISODE 9 OMG HOW MUCH LONGER CAN I WAIT?!?
- A bottle of 16-year-old Lagavulin. I'm going to go buy that for myself tomorrow.
- People to watch Kamen Rider 555 and write me Takumi/Kiba fic. Or read Takumi/Kiba fic if I posted some. Or just flail with me over Kiba gazing longingly at Takumi.
- A hockey anime with the main character voiced by Kiyasu Kohei.
- Drew Barrymore.
- Everyone on my friends list to have a happy, healthy, trouble-free year. That should cut the daily post count by at least half.
- Cheese. A lot of cheese.
(I should perhaps clarify for the sake of the capricious fandom gods, having mentioned Kaidoh and KR 555 in the same post, that I am of course referring to Kaidoh Kaoru from PoT and not stupid fucking Kaidoh Naoya from 555.)
Actually, I don't celebrate any winter solstice-type holidays, other than longing for the solstice itself to come, so the sun will return. That's why I'm not signing up for anybody's card lists or such. But you guys are really sweet to do that for people. ♥