I have wireless here, but it's sloooooow. So slow I'm browsing with images off and not doing much commenting. Thus I will not be working on the website project I wanted to finish this week. But here's what I have planned, once my editing is done:
* Catch up on spring_fluff reading. I'm really behind. :( When I'm writing fic, I can't read other fic until I'm done. I'm not good at multitasking, even on that scale.
* Read a lot of MC Beaton.
* Post about my new-found love. (Fandom love, that is. I'm still quite attached to my partner. ♥)
* Drink a lot of wine and make tipsy posts about how much I love you guys.
* Hang out with my partner in pubs.
* Visit relatives in the area.
* Start watching Touch from the beginning again. This time I'll get past the first section. (If you've seen it, you'll know why I stopped.) I started Touch about two years ago, I think, or maybe more. I don't think I posted about it though. It was one of those series that's just so good, I didn't want to talk about it. That sounds weird, but that's the way it is for me sometimes.
* Eat cheese. We bought a lot of cheese.