• I've hardly posted at all in the last month; I'm just really, really tired most of the time, due to annoying health issues. (Possibly a BRAINS deficiency due to a shortage in people whose BRAINS I haven't already eaten.) I'm hopeful things will improve, but maybe not right away. Regardless, I plan to make more of an effort to post (and comment) in January. I miss being in the loop.
• Last night, I dreamed I was a vampire. I met up with these blonde vampire twins, kind of like Jessica and Elizabeth, but both with Jessica's personality. They were great vampires. I was a failure. I could hardly bring myself to bite people, let alone torture them artistically. I feel this shows I lack strength of character.
• Do you think Clea DuVall would date me? Even if I'm a deficient zombie and failure vampire?
• I've been attempting to write some InuKai but all I actually came up with today was 25 words of, um, Grissom/Ecklie:
The Chess Game
"You know, Gil, we could do this on-line."
Grissom raised his eyebrows. "I like the feel of something in my hands."
• I wish I had a butter tart.