- Ickle Sanada and Tezuka! Be still my heart. ♥
- Okay, Oshitari only went along on the helicopter ride to stop Atobe and Momo from making out, didn't he? Damn him.
- Tezuka and Ryoma talking whilst dressing. :) :) :)
- Oh, Oishi. *hugs*
- I think I liked this match better than in the manga. Though it was a bit strange either way.
- Is this Tezuka and Oishi writing an entrance exam for the same high school? Because I would like that so much. Because of their love.
INUKAI TRUE LOVE FOREVER!!!!!
Just when I think I can't love Kaidoh any more... He's grown up so much, hasn't he? He was so supportive and even mostly calm. Also pretty. And he loves his Inui-senpai so much. The way he kept saying "our doubles" made me clutch my chest and "eeee!"
They are the most rewarding pairing EVER in the history of fandom and I am still so in love with their love that it makes me want to cry.
Switching out of flail mode for a bit, I liked the anime treatment of this match. It seemed less harsh, which was good. And I don't think Renji said "Inui" at any point. I still think we need a few words between them yet to give some closure. Kirihara was charmingly psychotic. Kaidoh was pretty. Momoshiro was jealous.
But back to flailing. Oh my god, the InuKai. I hope I can remember how to write fic about them now. Because I need to show my love.