1. Best present ever: Three new subbed episodes of the Chinese Prince of Tennis drama!!! I've only watched the first so far and it was full of moments that made me clutch my chest and sigh.
2. Thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday! It's a small thing but it makes me smile every time and so I was smiling all day.
3. This year's birthday story went over well! So long as I'm being self-indulgent, here's a round up of the last few years' worth of birthday stories:
2010: In the Lurch, InuKai
2009: Show Your Work, InuKai
2008: Prom Night Is Forever, various Seigaku pairings. Also PROM.
2007: Always Let Your Conscience Be Your Guide, InuKai
4. It was a low-key day, which I like the best. Work, dinner out with the boy, home to watch Bleach, relax and such. Some years I do larger pub-type things with my friends, but mostly I like to keep it small and non-fussy.
5. I'm way past the point of counting the ways I know I'm getting old, but I did catch myself saying "damn hipsters!" the other day.
6. So much love for you all! ♥
7. And now, back to my regularly-scheduled panicked fic writing.