Many people have already posted insightful things about this ep. So these aren't that insightful.
- Finally an ep that seemed to move things along, in regard to plot. For a lot of eps now it's seemed as though they were, you should pardon the expression, vamping. (Though you won't hear me complaining about the Andrew episode.)
- Drusilla in those gloves. Hear me gibber.
- And Drusilla's expression when Spike told her he wanted to take his mother along -- lovely.
- I can't help but think of Principal Skinner.
- Too bad Xander couldn't get in on the plotting against Spike. I think he would have enjoyed that.
- The fight between Spike and Wood was my favourite in a long time, on either Buffy or Angel. Wood had such fire. And great eq.
- Anya's hat looked like a shower cap.
And I'll stop there before I actually start thinking about the ep.