Lockhart to Snape: "It is but a cranky token of my annoying love."
Wes, musing: How could he expect Gunn to love someone with a smooth arse?
And many more. And in case there's any confusion, feel free to post your drabbles wherever you want. Linking is fine also.
My only regret is that I did not have the brainpower to do more than five templates. As I plan to leave this up indefinitely, I hope that will be rectified eventually. In fact, if you felt moved to contribute a template or two, here's what to do:
* Come up with a scenario of love, passion, adventure, BDSM, or whatever the the hell you think would be cool. You do not have to mention Valentine's Day as these will be up all year round.
* Write the template, using most or all of the terms from the form page. Not every template I did uses all 9 adjectives or 5 adverbs or 3 nouns, so you have some leeway. But be sure to include the metaphor and the participal phrase. And if you really needed a fourth noun or something, I could be induced to edit the code to accomodate you. Be sure to include a title using one or more of the random elements.
* Write it like this: "name1 picked up a adj noun and threw it preposition." That will make it easier for me. I reserve the right to edit for clarity.
* Try to write something that could work for different genres, like fantasy, sci-fi, and reality. Avoid using words like "refrigerator" that would be hard to find in Middle Earth.
* Be serious. Remember, this is art.
* Let me know how you would like to be credited. (Your name won't be on the actual template, but I'll list you as a contributor.) Give me your URL if you want a link.
And here's one of mine:
Galadriel tripped along sadly. She was on her way to meet her lover, Gimli, for Valentine's Day. She smiled to see a boar hopping along, carrying a carrot in its mouth.
Galadriel was almost under a log when she came across a feathered cake, lying alone on a puffy plate. "That must be a treat from my enraged bear," she said to herself, and tripped over to it. The cake looked clean, so she ate it.
It gave her the most luscious tingling sensation in her toe. "How unusual!" she said and continued tripping to see Gimli.
When Gimli came out to meet her, he took one look and fell over.
"What is it?" Galadriel cried heavily.
"Your bum! And your eye!" Gimli said. "They're tiny! Can't you feel it?"
Galadriel felt her bum and her eye. They were indeed quite tiny. "Oh, no!" Galadriel said. "I'm a man!" She, or rather, he started to cry. "It must have been that feathered cake you left for me. Did you know what it would do?"
"I didn't leave you any cake," Gimli said. "I got you a potato. It must have been that swell man who lives nearby. He acts a little quietly, ever since he caressed a bean."
"But how can you ever love me, now that I'm a man?" Galadriel sobbed.
"Well, I never knew how to tell you this," Gimli said sexily, "but I actually prefer men. And I think your bum is really hairy like that."
"Really?" Galadriel dried his tears. Galadriel kissed Gimli and it was an entirely green sensation, like a happy bird that sings all day and night.
They spent the night having entirely green sex, until the cake wore off suddenly.
Everything was rather awkward after that.